- 1 lb broccoli floret, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 4 oz colby jack or cheddar cheese, cut small pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins (I used 1/4 each of regular and golden)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use reduced fat olive oil mayo)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper
- Blanch your broccoli by adding florets to boiling water for 1 minute. Immediately pull florets out and place into a bowl of ice water to shock and cool. Place florets onto a dish towel to dry.
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Add your scallions, raisins and cheese to the dressing. Add dried broccoli florets to bowl and gently combine until dressing is distributed evenly. Add chopped pecans, salt and pepper (to taste) and mix.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.