- 1 small to medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Carefully cut your spaghetti squash in half longways.
- Place your 2 halves of spaghetti squash onto the rack inside your Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot and seal lid.
- Set manual for 7 minutes. Once timer goes off, turn quick release knob to release steam (be careful, use a towel for protection).
- Release lid and let spaghetti squash cool for a few minutes before handling. Carefully remove spaghetti squash from Instant Pot and set on a towel or cutting board. Using a spoon, take out seeds and discard. Using a fork, scrape out squash strands. At this time, serve as cooked or use in a recipe. I like to make ahead and store in refrigerator for future meals (let completely cool first).
Keywords: instant pot, spaghetti squash