- 1 can (10 oz) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 container (12 oz) prepared guacamole (or homemade of course)
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes, set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes and a couple of tablespoons of reserved liquid with beans in a medium bowl.
- Spread bean mixture on bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish or round casserole dish. Top with guacamole.
- Blend together sour cream and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Spread over guacamole. Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions and reserved tomatoes. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours before serving. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
- Optional layers: shredded lettuce, sliced fresh jalapenos, chopped red onion, grilled corn kernels.
Recipe from RO*TEL