- 4 oz shrimp
- 1 teaspoon oil (coconut or avocado oil is what I like to use)
- 3 mini peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup cauliflower rice
- sprinkle of Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- hot sauce, chili garlic sauce or harissa
- In a nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet and season with Cajon seasoning. Let shrimp cook 2-3 minutes on each side until pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add peppers and cauliflower rice to pan, let cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring often until veggies start to soften. Season with a little Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste. Add cooked shrimp and green onions into skillet and continue to stir fry for just a few minutes longer. Serve immediately with hot sauce of choice.
Nutrition Information (without harissa, via My Fitness Pal): 248 calories / 17 g carbs / 8g fat / 27 g protein