- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can Bush’s Black Chili Beans, drained (not rinsed)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, place 3 corn tortillas.
- On each tortilla add small amount of cheese, 1 tablespoon black chili beans, a pinch of green onion and cilantro, and a bit more cheese. No need to add a lot of cheese, onion and cilantro, about a tablespoon each.
- Once filling is added, carefully fold tortillas to make a quesadilla. Let cook on bottom side about 1 more minute, then gently flip over to brown other side.
- When both sides of tortillas are nicely browned and you can see the cheese is melted, your quesadillas are ready. Should only take a couple of minutes on each side.
- Carefully slide your quesadillas out onto a plate and start the next batch.
Keywords: quesadilla, avocado, black bean, vegetarian