- 2 filets of mahi mahi, (if frozen, defrosted)
- blackening seasoning (I prefer Chef Prudhommes Blackened Redfish Magic or Seafood Magic)
- non stick spray
- mixed salad greens of your choice
- lemon pepper seasoning
- your favorite ceasar salad dressing (I prefer Bolthouse Farms)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- croutons, optional
- Preheat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Pat your fish filets dry with a paper towel and sprinkle liberally with your seasoning. Spray your skillet with non stick spray and place your fish into hot pan. Let it sear and cook for about 5 minutes until bottom of fish starts to blacken cook through. Season other side of fish with seasoning and carefully flip over. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes until fish becomes flaky (depends on thickness of fish). Be sure not to over cook fish because it will dry out.
- In a bowl, toss greens with salad dressing and croutons, if using. Add your dressed greens to dinner plate and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese, lemon pepper seasoning and fish.