- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (about 1 – 1.25 lbs chicken or 2 large chicken breasts)
- 3/4 cup Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 4 oz mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- a few heavy dashes chipotle hot sauce (optional, but highly recommended!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch Dressing with your favorite barbecue sauce. Add sauce to shredded chicken into a large mixing bowl along with green onions, celery, cheddar cheese and chipotle hot sauce.
- Mix until sauce and ingredients are completely combined. Refrigerate for one hour. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust if necessary.
- Serve on whole wheat potato slider rolls (or your favorite slider roll).