- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 5 smoked chicken-apple sausage links, sliced in 1/2 ” pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 1 28 oz can Bush’s Baked Beans (Brown Sugar Hickory)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sliced sausage and 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika to skillet and brown for 8-10 minutes.
- Add kale to skillet and cover. Let cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes until wilted.
- Add Bush’s Baked Beans to skillet and simmer over for 5-10 minutes until completely warmed through.
- Serve over brown rice.