- 1 lb red snapper, if frozen defrost in fridge or under cold running water (I used frozen from Publix)
- 1 1/2tsp Adobo seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 box couscous (I like to use Near East)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp olive oil (optional)
- 2–3 green onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup drained and rinsed black beans (I like to use Bush’s)
- juice from 1–2 limes
- Prepare couscous according to cooking directions, I like to use only half of the seasoning packet to reduce the sodium. Set aside.
- Heat oil in non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Take fish fillets and pat dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle adobo seasoning on both sides of fish fillets and gently place into pan. Cook fish fillets 3-4 minutes on each side until slightly browned and flaky.
- While fish is cooking, fluff your couscous with a fork and add chopped veggies, beans and lime juice. Gently toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper.