Greek Pepper and Onion Frittata with Feta

Our friend showed up at my house with this box yesterday. This box full of eggs. Apparently his hens are happy hens.

So with those eggs I made this for dinner last night:

You know me and my obsession with frittatas. It’s my go to dinner when I don’t have a dinner to actually go to.

I just posted the recipe for this Greek Pepper and Onion with Feta Frittata over on Family Kitchen this morning…go grab it and enjoy.

More frittata love:

Zucchini Frittata from Aggie’s Kitchen

Kale and Parmesan Frittata from Aggie’s Kitchen

Spinach, Mushroom and Red Bell Pepper Frittata from Bev Cooks

Asparagus, Spinach and Feta Cheese Frittata from Two Peas and Their Pod

Cheeseburger Frittata from She Wears Many Hats

33 Responses to “Greek Pepper and Onion Frittata with Feta”

1. Natalie @ Cooking for My Kids posted March 21, 2012 at 8:18 am

Oh, Aggie! Your Frittata is beautiful and looks just delicious, too. I am just now getting into making fritattas, and I will definitely try this one.

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:41 am

let me know if you try it! I love making frittatas with zucchini or mushrooms too. you really can’t go wrong with any combination, and they come together so quickly! I hope you are having a nice weekend!

2. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar posted March 21, 2012 at 8:41 am

This looks so healthy and yummy!

3. brandi posted March 21, 2012 at 8:49 am

eggs + feta is one of the best combinations ever! this looks great…in fact, i might make it tonight :)

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:40 am

something about feta makes everything better :)

4. Maria posted March 21, 2012 at 8:50 am

Can you come make this for me? Pretty please:)

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:40 am

I would make this for you any day! :)

5. Adrienne @ How to Ice a Cake posted March 21, 2012 at 9:19 am

Mmmmmm….I love frittatas. They are one of my favorite dishes to make and certainly one of my favorite dishes to eat :D

6. Cassie posted March 21, 2012 at 9:29 am

Wish I had time for a breakfast like this every day. Love farm-fresh eggs. Looks heavenly, Aggie!

7. Rachel @ Baked by Rachel posted March 21, 2012 at 9:40 am

Woah that is a big box of eggs! And they’re so pretty too… store eggs never look like that :)

8. Erica posted March 21, 2012 at 9:49 am

YUM! What a wonderful friend.

9. Bev Weidner posted March 21, 2012 at 9:57 am

UM YES. FREE-TA!-TAS! are my favorite. This looks so pimp!

Thank you for the linkage!

10. Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen posted March 21, 2012 at 10:14 am

Eggs are on the menu quite a bit, I will have to give this a go, looks fantastic!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:27 am

thanks Milisa! :)

11. Heather (Heather's Dish) posted March 21, 2012 at 10:21 am

i’ve been pretty much obsessed with fritattas since my pregnancy (which is when i learned how to make them) – this one sounds SO flavorful!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:27 am

frittatas are such a great way to use up stuff…and such a great way to get a nice filling but not super filling meal too! I have to pop over to your blog for a baby update :)

12. emily (a nutritionist eats) posted March 21, 2012 at 11:02 am

Wow, that sounds amazing! I have eggs and feta….just need a few more ingredients!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:26 am

you’ll have to let me know if you try it out! I seem to always have eggs and feta on hand :)

13. Kalyn posted March 21, 2012 at 12:33 pm

My kind of food!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:25 am

super easy, super quick! and good for you! can’t beat it.

14. Kiran @ KiranTarun.com posted March 21, 2012 at 7:27 pm

So lucky! Can your friend be ours as well ;)

Glad we finally met at FBF!!!!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:39 am

I’m so glad we finally met too!

15. Bree posted March 22, 2012 at 11:37 am

I want a neighbor with a hen! This frittata looks faboulous-Like the Greek inspiration!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:39 am

He’s actually my handyman…nicest man every. I now call him my friend :) He wasn’t kidding when he said he had a ton of eggs to get rid of! I hope he brings me more (I might have to find some more things to fix around the house :) )

16. Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray posted March 22, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I just LOVE that box of eggs—beautiful! Nothing beats fresh eggs.

17. Kankana posted March 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Fritata is fun food for me and i love how we can go crazy with toppings like pizza :) I think I will be eating frittata for dinner tonight!
    Love the box of egg’s photo.

18. Sanjeeta kk posted March 23, 2012 at 7:05 am

Oh..looks yum..yum..I now want this Greek pepper!

19. Superfoodie posted March 23, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Our happy hens do the same thing. Always too many eggs! This recipe looks amazing and we will be trying it asap!

20. Cindy @ Once Upon a Loaf posted March 23, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Wow!! I really need to get into frittatas. This is the place to start – thanks for this post!

• Aggies Kitchen posted March 25, 2012 at 9:38 am

you should definitely try! it’s such a quick meal to throw together, the ideas are endless! thanks for the comment!

1. Pingback: BROCCOLINI & GOAT CHEESE FRITTATA | Smith Bites

2. Pingback: Healthier Potato Spinach Cheesy Frittata | SugarFreeMom.com

3. Pingback: Lunch For One: Roasted Zucchini And Feta Frittata Wrap | Aggie's Kitchen